On behalf of the NALC Board of Directors, we regret to inform you that we have canceled our fall meeting scheduled for September 13 through September 15, 2017 on Hilton Head Island due to impending severe weather associated with Hurricane Irma. After discussions with the hotel and local government officials, it became clear that Hilton Head anticipates a mandatory evacuation in the coming days. While we are disappointed, we strongly believe this decision is in the best interest of all and the safest course of action.
We had an overwhelmingly positive response to Hilton Head as the destination for this fall’s meeting, with over 85 attendees registered. We will not reschedule the fall meeting due to limited dates available. We look forward to seeing everyone at our spring meeting in Santa Fe, New Mexico which is scheduled April 25 through April 28, 2018.
Your hotel reservations will be automatically canceled. In the unlikely event of any charges to your credit card, please let us know so that we may work with the hotel to rectify the situation.
Regarding your registration fee, we will honor either a full refund or we can apply the registration fee to our next NALC meeting. Please let us know which option works best for you.
We appreciate your understanding. Let us know if you have any questions.
Executive DirectorBack to All Events